Monday, April 30, 2012

Goodbye for now

 I leave to Cardiff tomorrow. It was the hardest thing to say goodbye to Daddy for now. I cannot wait to finish off the Bar course, and return home to be him again in June. The thought of being apart from him is truly heart breaking. A neighbour said to me last night that the path each of us have to take can sometimes be the hardest one to walk on, but we just have to do it. It's part of growing up she said. It's true I thought. 

Watching him go through so many hurdles the past month has been a roller coaster ride. God was and is our safety belt throughout the good and bad days our family have endured. Words cannot express how much the Lord has done for us. All we can ever do until today, is to thank our might God and Saviour. 

I leave Daddy knowing that he is in good hands. Not only is he in the Lord's, but the Lord has provided him a very good rehab team to help him through his recovery. We're very grateful. Slowly but surely, I watch Dad improve little by little everyday, and I trust he will continue to do so by the day. Hope and faith leaves with me as I return to Cardiff. 

I'm sure to remind myself not to be disheartened. I trust the Lord will do good, and has big plans for the Ooi family. 

Your prayers and support for our family are truly appreciated. Once again, I really want to thank you all. 


Love, out. 

No comments: