Dad has been moved out of the ICU today! He's now in a very comfortable ward overlooking a garden, and he'll most likely be staying at the hospital for a few more months to undergo rehabilitation. Facilities at the hospital are excellent; a fully equipped gym, and a hydro pool where all are going to be a part of Dad's rehab and recovery. He is in good hands. When I return to Cardiff next week, Mum and Jian Sheng will be his pillar and carer by day and night. It's going to be a tough and painful journey for us all, especially for Dad, but I trust that each of our labour will not be in vain when the Lord is on our side.
Dad also moved his right arm and fingers today. Once. But it meant more to us :)
I cannot wait to get the Bar over and done with. Being with Dad through his progress everyday is the most important thing I want to do now. It's been the best thing I've ever done as well. Watching him get better bit by bit has never uplifted my heart this much before. This goes for Mum and Jian Sheng too.
The fact that Dad is transferred to the normal ward today means he no longer requires intensive care and monitoring. He's on the road of recovery and it's all God. I really want to thank you for praying for us. Our hearts are over whealmed.
Love, out.
No comments:
Post a Comment