Daddy's left arm and leg are getting so much stronger by the day. He's starting to pull blankets and tubes out! Mum said he is a difficult one! He also tried moving his right arm. Mum tells him that there's definitely a bicycle lane in there, and now he just has to train it to become a highway. In time, with intense practice and training, Dad will slowly gain strength to move, and walk his groove. Like we always encourage him - "slowly but surely!"
Everytime Dad moves and does things that are familiar as his little quirks, we come home talking and laughing about it. We miss him. We always look forward to seeing him everyday, and I hate saying goodbyes at night. It's this feeling that makes me give Dad my all the moment I see him in the morning. I do my usual morning greeting like how I use to at home, and I know that he knows.
Dad's fever has gone done, and his chest infection is slowly clearing up.
Thank you all that have been praying for Dad. God is healing, and strength is being drawn each day.
Continue to pray for us. It's the best medicine.
Love, out.
No comments:
Post a Comment