If you never felt pain, then how would you know that I am a healer?
If you never had to pray, how would you know that I am a Deliverer?
If you never had a trial, then how could you call yourself an over comer?
If you never felt sadness, how would you know that I am a Comforter?
If you never made a mistake, then how would you know that I am a Forgiver?
If you knew all, how would you know that I will answer your questions?
If you were never in trouble, how would you know that I will come to your rescue?
If you were never broken, then how would you know that I can make you whole?
If you never went through suffering, how would you know what I went through?
If you had all the power, then how would you learn to depend on me?
If your life was perfect, then what would you need me for?
Love, Jesus.
We were extremely happy today. Mum has been encouraging dad to try to keep his eyes open as much as he can. After some time, HE OPENED HIS EYES! not once, but 4 TIMES!
Just after he closes them to rest again, dad teared. We know that they were tears of joy.
We left the hospital feeling very encouraged as much as Dad must have been when we encourage him! This is definitely an improvement and God is slowly healing Daddy, I know it.
Our passage for the day came from John 16: 16 - 33.
"In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I (Jesus Christ) have overcome the world."
Can't wait to see Dad and hold his hand again tomorrow.
Love, out.
No comments:
Post a Comment