Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A wondering mind

There's this feeling inside of me
Worry, anxiety
I can't explain it.
My head is filled with thoughts,
Of home and friends
Whatever memory I can recall
Is rushing through my mind,
So pleasing to find, that it was never gone.

I sit and wait,
For life to fall into place.
No big plans for big jobs,
Just going to trust in the Lord.
I wished I knew,
What He has planned for me
But that would ruin
Everything that could've been.

Blessed to be alive,
Salsa dancing and now I can jive.
Bangsar and Aberystwyth,
Home at heart,
I'm lucky to have made a good start.
Mistakes made, hurt then cried,
There's still more for me on trial.
Brace myself for the adventure,
I'm about to embark in the future.

1 Peter 4:8 says
"Love covers over a multitude of sins".
The power of love is great,
It defines not only my faith,
But the relationship between 2 people,
Marriage or companionship,
Valentines and cupids,
Chaos and babies,
I want it all.


Here's to not knowing what lies ahead!

Love out.

No comments: