Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Mishap

Mummy had a fall. Dislocated her ankle. And underwent surgery.

I got the news just a couple of minutes ago. After the surgery. I got all worked up, upset that Daddy didn't tell me sooner. "We didn't want to worry you" was what he said. Fair Enough. "There's 2 metal piece and screws in her ankle now." Huge SIGH of relief. I was glad there was nothing more.

There is a possiblity that they won't be able to make it to visit me for Christmas. I tried so hard to hold back my tears. I was really looking forward to see them. I've been missing them ever since I left in September. But obviously Mummy needs her rest. I can't be selfish. I'll think of something to do over the season holidays. I'll be fine. God is here.

On a brighter note, I thank God she's well and nothing severe. God has His reasons; so magnificent that it's beyond our understanding.

I wished I could bring Mummy flowers at the hospital and give her kiss.

Love out.

1 comment:

Angie Li Yuet Jia said...

http://www.blooming.com.my/blooming/

Send mum flowers baby!!!

xx