I saw the Backstreet Boys on their This is Us tour. And it was good. Aly, Mel, Marshelle and I took a trip down to Birmingham just to catch the very first boy band we fell in love with at the age of 11. The BSB blew us away right from the start when they came in singing 'Everybody'! We went WILDDD! Dancing and singing along like how we used to, it brought back such beautiful memories. I think the entire crowd would agree with me on this one. The boys covered almost all of their huge hits like 'Show me the meaning of being lonely', 'I want it that way', 'As long as you love me', 'Incomplete', 'The call (!!!!)', andddd 'Larger than life'. I must say, though they've not been around for sometime now, they've still got the moves that made me go... "yumm....".
Big fans

waiting anxiously



doing their 'larger than life' moves!


Their songs just went "straight through my heart"!
Love out.
No comments:
Post a Comment