Thursday, November 12, 2009

101 reasons to bite

When everything goes wrong, .....my mind goes mad and I mean, really mad.

1. Someone stole my Nutella chocolate spread and peanut butter. I'm upset. Whatever, I am a girl.
2. I'm broke that I don't even have change to do my laundry.
3. No laundry = no underpants or boxes to wear for the next 24 hours.
4. I need to buy more undergarments to avoid running out of it within 2 weeks. Grrr...
5. My feet hurts from dance training.
6. I haven't seen the sun in ages.
7. I miss Dottie.
8. I don't understand land law. At all.
9. Pimples are popping which means it's about time to stop on the chocolates and cookies.
10. How do I get people to sponsor goodie bags for our Malaysian Night event? I don't even know how it works. How stupid.

The list can go on...... it's a bad day.



Peace out.

1 comment:

Angie Li Yuet Jia said...

Martyn Layzell
Lost In Wonder

is a wonderful song babe :)

love ur entries..

bless u lil one.

angie