Friday, March 13, 2009

Red Nose Day 09

The UK has got this charity day going on and they have an interesting name for it - Red Nose Day. It's really really cute. Apparently it's suppose to be a global thing but I've never heard of such event until recently. So, this is a day to give, make someone laugh, help them out etc. I got a couple of good nosey jokes I found when I bought my red nose from Oxfam. Hope this will make you smile at least. :)

How do you make a bogey fly?
A: Pick it, roll it, flick it!

Which monster gets right up your nose?
A: The Bogey man

What's a nose's favourite question?
A: Who nose?!?

What's a nose's favourite wizard?
A: Harry Snotter

What did the vicar say to the nose?
A: Bless you!

What do bogies and apples have in common? (my favourite!)
A: They both get picked and eaten!

What do you do when there are three Red Nose to collect?
A: pick your nose!


Happy red nose day to you.

x
cheerios

No comments: