Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Psalm 91

Today, God showed me that He is taking me out and leading me into the light.

He will cover you with His feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge
His faithfulness will be your shield..
"Because he loves" says the Lord
"I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him..
I will satisfy him and show him My salvation."


I love every word that is written in this psalm. How God assures us of his love and security during troubled times is one I find so comforting. Sometimes I wonder what sort of person I would become without him. How would I love? or what will I do when I'm in that dark place?

I believe all of my hopes would have been dashed a long time ago.

But because he lives in my heart, there's always a glimmer of love, joy and hope to light the way.

xx

No comments: