Friday, March 6, 2009

the Down Under movie

Australia is suupppppeeeerrrbbbbbb! One of the BEST film I've seen so far! If I could rate it over 10, it'd be 11! Gosh, it's such a good one to watch with your girly girls. Well, that's because it's the only film we can see Hugh Jackman in a hot looking pants and not to mention, the great looking bod he's gotten going on. Ok, but aside from that, the plot of the story is ace! A rich but tragic history about the lost generation is one that is truly inspiring.

Tears were falling every now and then while Kate's eyes were swelling up, trying hard not to cry in case I might tease her about it. I obviously didn't care if she did with me because really, a person would be soul-ess not to!

Nicole Kidman looked really gorgeous! When she's got the whole Aussie look going on with the cowboy looking hat - just made me want to get one myself! I shall when I visit the brother & relatives this summer.

I would definitely recommend to watch this film on a nice Saturday afternoon. It's awesome.

have a good weekend. toodles

No comments: