I've had a busy week. Sent in my contract essay on Wednesday with a huge sigh of relief and right now, I'm dreading to finish my constitutional essay which is due on April Fools day. Law is no fun. Once the essay is handed in, I can't wait to have dinner with some friends on Thursday. It'll be a good night to chill and catch up before everyone leaves for the Easter break. Suet Mey and Kath are coming this weekend. I cannot wait to see them. There's gonna be alot of girly fun time going on, road trips and a hopefully a nice picnic by the beach if the weather is in a good mood.
I recieved an email from Joe recently. Joe is my ex-boss whom I used to work for at the Blueberry boutique in Bangsar. She has informed me that all of my jewellery designs that were placed at her boutique has been sold and business was good. That was the best news I've had in the year so far. Knowing that girls out there dig my designs is priceless. I'm the happiest person in Wales right now! This obviously has given me motivation to work on my line even more and when I return to Malaysia this summer, I shall be making a good comeback. Hopefully in some place like the Mont Kiara or the Curve bazaars. It's time to brain storm. Massive!
Kate made me dinner today, and it was yummy in my tummy. It was my first time trying fajitas and she made it so delicious. We spent the night watching Hairspray and the Notebook because we wanted a proper girly time to just take a break from everything that's going on in Uni. Seriously, Kate is my movie buddy and she is a fun one. We just enjoy passing silly comments about anything and everything about the movie which makes it really funny. Gosh, I'm gonna miss her when I leave this summer. Speaking of which, I'll be leaving my very good friend Arthur Michaels when he leaves to Tanzania for good. :( :( :( I'm seriously dreading for that day to come. It's going to be awful. Knowing myself perfectly well, there's going to be lots of tears and goodbyes. Something which I'm not very good at dealing with.
I hate goodbyes. But for now, I'm just going to pretend it doesn't exist.
love,
Linnie/Yi Lin
No comments:
Post a Comment