1. Our PM finally decides to step down. Quote: "...with no legacy to leave behind" - MalaysiaKini. Poor man, really. Apparently, his "successor" Najib wouldn't be good enough for our country either. Who is then? I would love to know!
2. My poor Dottie is in a depression! No Kakak which means no walkies, no Js or Yi Lin... SIGH. I miss watching this black smelly thing running about the house. I missss heeeeeeeeer....
3. There was a trial fire drill yesterday morning in the student village at 7am. Caught all of us by suprise, I literally jumped out of bed. The funniest part is, my neighbours who were all boys came rushing out of the house half naked or worst, in their bath robes when the alarm came on. Natasha and I couldn't stop laughing as we hear the boys swearing away in the cold. Lesson here is, make sure u wear some clothes before you sleep :D
4. My brother met Phua Chu Kang in Melbourne and he was called up together with some other peeps to sing 'Stand By Me' on stage. Check it out! Spot my brother - baldy head with a black cover coat :D
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz7c_xHCcXA
ttfn!
No comments:
Post a Comment