Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mistakes after another.

What happens when you decide to wash your bed sheets together with your dirty clothing? - wet clean clothes! But what happens when you put them together in the drier machine? - wet clothes again! Here's what I've learnt so far during my independant stay, NEVER EVER put your bed sheets with your dirty clothing in the machine! They will never dry altogether! The sheets just wraps your clothes underneath while the machine spins and as a result, the clothes doesn't absorb the heat! I spent 1 pound hoping to get my clothes all nice and dry but unfortunately, my room is now covered with clothes all over the place with the heater on FULL BLAST. Grr..

I'll be off to London tomorrow for the weekend to visit Christine and Suet Mey. I'm really really excited to get on that 4 hours train ride to London, all by myself. It'll be nice to catch up on some reading and enjoy the country site with a nice hot cup of tea :)

Autumn is here.


Have a good weekend.
ttfn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you going to visit christine and suet mey? It sounds like lots of fun...hahha say hi to them....

And u.... take care! Bear Hugs...

-Brownie-