Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blow wind blow

Amita was right - I need an anchor tied on to my leg! It's crazy out there!! The wind is extremely strong it can literally blow you off your feet! No kidding. I used to think that it happens only in movies like the Marry Poppins, I felt like I was in the movies today! I was walking down town by the coast.. well, what do you know? the wind was practically pushing me back,front,sideways....all over the place! Oh man, if Fiona, Amita or Edmund was around, they would've laughed their asses off watching me fly. It usually takes me 15 minutes to walk to the admission office down town but this time it took me half an hour. While I was walking, I had to stand behind some random door of a shop just to wait for it to go away or WORST, I even held on to a steel bar that was left at a construction site.. clinging on for dear life! I hope nobody saw me... well, I think there was this old lady on a wheelchair taking a nice stroll right behind me but that's not fair...she could sit! Putting on some pounds might help I hope.

OK, I'm going on a full feast this term!

ttfn!

No comments: