Aside from having to finish up some coursework, I had some good times with my friends the entire week.Caught a movie with Abi, Joel and Abi's housemate Rachel at the theatre, in which we ended up watching High School Musical 3. Abi just loved the movie while Joel kept grumbling about how cheesy and crap the movie is the entire night. It was fun!
I went to watch my first ever LIVE Welsh football game yesterday. I had the bessstest time everrrr! Though it was raining and freezy cold during the entire match, I've never had so much fun with people I hardly knew before :) All the singing and drum banging during the match just made it even more entertaining for me. I'm starting to love Aber. I've never been happier despite the lonesome and cold sometimes. After the match, I followed some friends to KFC for dinner and discovered that Malaysian KFC is soo much NICER!
Poster stuck on the wall at Abi's living room.
Greame's specs broke when he got to church so he decided to stick them together with plastersin and a thumb pin!
Rhodri with 4 cookies in his mouth and Joel being inappropriate at the back.
Dave who claims he's half Malaysian and Rhodri at the football match.
With my housemate Anusha.
Aber Town vs. New Saints
Cerian, one of the nicest girl I've hung out with in Aber. We discovered over lunch today that we have so much to talk about together!
Have a good week ahead. Ttfn!
No comments:
Post a Comment