Sunday, October 12, 2008

He

Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
Every moment, THANK GOD.
It's nice isn't it? Being able to have God in our lives, knowing that we're not fully alone. Well, He has been the bestest friend I've ever had especially since I got here in Wales. He talks to me and tells me how much He loves me everyday. Even when some mornings I wake up tearing and missing home, He comforts me and promises that everything will be alright if I trust Him. Sometimes when I'm walking along the street by myself, He sings songs with me together with the birds chirping and the sun shining. We love to talk walks by the seafront. There's where He never fails to speak to me because it's quiet and you can only feel the breeze of the wind through your hair.
Here's what He said this morning,
The Bible:
Know it in your head,
stow it in your heart,
show it in your life,
sow it in the world.

No comments: