Friday, October 3, 2008

Life in Aberystwyth

Life alone - not easy! The cooking, the laundry, the studying all at once is hectic. My timing is all over the place. It's too cold to get out of bed.. I just want to curl up in a ball everytime I wake up in the morning hence the rush before class. Stupid heater is still not centrally switched on yet! The weather here is weird - it rains for 5 minutes and then there's sunshine and next thing you know, there are hail stones falling. You just can't decide whether to get out of the house! Natasha and I will quickly run out of the house to do some shopping everytime the sun is out.. we'll make the most out of it! Yesterday I tried to bake some garlic bread for lunch.

Here's how it turned out. Natasha came running into the kitchen to check if there was fire.Haha.. oh wells, I'll learn!


Taking a stroll around the student village on a sunny afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! what a joke :)burnt bread ;)
write more hun, im reading ur blog :)

Linnie said...

heeeeeey! there's always a first time ooook :( :(