Friday, September 5, 2008

Troubled Waters

Sigh. I'm leaving home. I'm still waiting for my visa to get through and hopefully recieve it the morning before I leave at night. Risky huh? Well, it's more complicated than that. I'm not even sure if my visa would be approved due to a frustrating misunderstanding I had with an officer at the application department.

I haven't had a good sleep since. I'm extremely angry that only God can hear me. I'm scared of what's going to happen next. I wished I could understand why one problem just comes after another. I wished God would write me a letter, telling me how He's watching over me and that His eyes and ears are forever looking out and listening. I'm so troubled. It's definitely not the leaving part, it's what's happening before I leave.

Big SIGH...

Please build me a bridge over troubled waters.

No comments: