I'm here in London! Very nice weather and shopping is the best so far. Got some sweaters from Marks & Spencers and discovered Primark has the best bargains ever! Saw some lovely boots at the British Home Store too, I can't wait to get them as soon as we're done sight seeing tomorrow morning. I went to visit St. Paul's Cathedral and the London Tower this morning. I loved it. European history is fascinating! Tomorrow we're off to see the Elizabethan theatre and my parents are excited to get on the London tour cruise. I can't wait to see Shakespeare's actual theatre!! Where the plays of Romeo & Juliet..Hamlet.. Macbeth..took place! Woooooooooooot! :D
Aside from all the excitement, I'm missing home very much. I miss Dottie, my friends, my church and my bedroom. I'm experiencing mega culture shock here in London. I suppose I'll get used to it here and in Wales as well. I miss my Gurney Drive asam laksa and Rocky's char kuay teow. I miss poking fun with Edmund, and I miss having ice creams with Brownie and Fiona late at night. I'm hoping so badly that I'll make instant friends in Aberystwyth. Please.. please.
Fortunately, the hotel I'm currently staying has Wifi! Dear msn,facebook,blogs,gmail, - what would I do without you!
ttfn.
No comments:
Post a Comment