Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Goodbye Malaysia

Tonight is my last night in Malaysia. I hope to leave to the UK tomorrow night if all goes well with my visa. Uncertainty is really not my thing. But, I'm hoping for the best and am trying to stay positive. If God would to write me a note, here's what I think He would say - "you silly girl."

Of all the things I've believed in
I just want to get it over with
Tears form behind my eyes
But I do not cry
Counting the days that pass me by
I've been searching deep down in my soul
Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old
It feels like I'm starting all over again
The last three years were just pretend
And I said,
Goodbye to you
-Michelle Branch
I will write soon. Goodbye home.
Until my next post - in Wales.
ttfn

No comments: