Sunday, September 14, 2008

A too soon goodbye

I'm still here! Well, turned out that the process of my visa application is taking longer than expected. Apparently there are way too many applicants to deal with hence, the looooooooooong delay! Argh. This is getting me all worked up! Oh well, I'm learning that ignorance is bliss. At this point, I really don't care. I surrender to Him - big time. Thanks to care group, Adriel who taught me how important that is.

So, Fiona has no idea I'm still in Malaysia. Wait till she reads this, she's gonna call me and scream. Oh well, it's worth the bluff. Heheh :D

Last night, the Bangsar Youth went over to Sarah Barah's place for some dinner. Plus, it was possibly my last night with them all.



Picture perfect. Really perfect! (I took it)



The supposed football group picture. Presenting group Adriel


Ed touching Winston's and Sarah's buttocks through the glass.


Thank you for the memories.

I know you love me, Malaysia - will you ever let me go?

ttfn.

No comments: