Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tennessee Waltz

When I was a little girl, I used to wake up to all kinds of music being played from the kitchen. That's when I knew that my parents are home on a Saturday from a hectic week of work, and breakfast is served. Up till today, I can still recall the choice of music my dad would pick for us to listen while my eyes are still half open, and not having to worry about any school work until Sunday.

One of my favourites was the one and only - the Tennessee Waltz. A song that brings back good childhood memories from "back in the days". Even now, it still makes me smile when I listen to it - though it's probably been years ago since I last heard it play.


Norah Jones and Bonnie Raitt made it perfect all over again. :o)


Love, out.

No comments: