
Dad and I at our birthday dinner. I was 14.
I turned 21 on the 17th of August. The first thing that came into my mind when I woke up that morning was this; It's been 21 years since God knitted me in my mummy's womb, and I just can't help but rejoice at the work of His hands that has carried me this far. What I'm trying to get is that - it's a blessing each day to wake up alive.
My daddy. Just turned 56 on the 18th, he is now a retiree after 27 years of working life. Now that's what I call - reaching the milestone! The big after plan is that he's now a volunteer at the Petaling street ministry that is held every weekend, gyming (pretty fit dad I've got) and more time at the tee off!
Here's to our God for creating us to enjoy the very best of His world!
Daddy, when he was 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment