Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm in Melbourne city and I'm being a baby

Current city: Melbourne.

Job: Bummer/sleeping beauty


Mum just left to KL this morning, leaving me allllll aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Ok, not exactly. I'm here with Jessica and Fiona just lives around the corner while my brother is at Clayton - an hour away. Erm, no biggy.

BUT I feel like I've not been home in ages. It was 4 days after the mission trip that mum and I came to Australia to visit the brother. I decided to stay on longer, but little did I know that all the Melbourne peeps are swamped with assignment deadlines hence, I'm about to explore the very cultured city on my own. And it's winter. Could this be the best holiday I've always wanted? We'll see.

So, I'm turning 21 in a couple of days. No big plans, or parties. Just me, winter and Norah Jones for a change.

Watch this or you'll regret it!
"It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!!!" - classic!

Out

No comments: