Friday, September 3, 2010

Almost heartbroken


At 6am in the morning, we discovered that our very much loved dog had gone missing from our front porch.

We were leaving to Shenzhen that afternoon, so we were desperate to find her. It took us almost 4 hours - driving through and fro - around and out of Bangsar - but no sight of her.

Devastated, my parents and I reluctantly made our way home before we had to leave to the airport. My family really felt that all we could do was to hope for the best that God will bring her home. An hour before our ride came, we heard a commotion outside our home. I ran as fast as I could to where my neighbors were and discovered that our poor Dottie was in the drain all along, thanks to Aunty Gloria's dog & Dottie's bestie Freeboy who found her. 6 hours had she been missing, we pasted posters of her lovely face in hope that someone would find her fast! To no surprise, God came to her rescue.

Dottie, who left us heartbroken for the longest 6 hours is safe and sound. She's here right next to me as I'm telling the world about her so-called adventure, and possibly waiting for me to give her a scratch that makes her groan in satisfaction.

Love Out.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Thank goodness :) God is good :)

Didn't get to catch up much but we'll take an indefinite raincheck okaaaaaaayyyy. Love much. I link you ya!