Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Summer reward

I can't believe I'm about to enter into my final year of university next week! Time flies on the fastest jet plane ever.

It's definitely been a good summer. All the traveling and new people that I've met along the way has just made my time at home so rewarding. Plus, I turned 21. I just loved it. It's truly God's amazing grace. I'm looking forward to going back to Aberystwyth on Thursday to face the final chapter of a law undergraduate. Yahoooooooooooo? I'm not quite sure about that yet. Knowing the sentimental person as I am, I might want to savor everyday of it. I think life is going to be very different once my yippee student days are over.

My big pre-departure plan is to stay home and be pampered by the parents while I pamper the dog. I'm planning on feasting as much Malaysian food as I can too, otherwise I'll start to smell them all the way from Wales, then I start to dream that I'm eating it only to find that I'm having frozen pie for dinner. That was the day I began to look for recipes online and learnt how to cook Asian cuisines just to tame my tongue. And mind.

Thus.... here marks the end of my summer holiday;
Internship at KASS international
Mission in Borneo
The sister and brotherly visit to Melbourne
Shopping in Shenzhen, China
Food feasting in Penang
The final touch in Hatyai, Thailand i.e thai massages.

Until money starts growing on trees, I think I'm ready to go back to Aberystwyth.



Till then.

Love, out.

No comments: