It was my friend and housemate Roslyn's 21st birthday so went ZORBING and it was flipping cool! Once they tied me up in a ball, ready to roll me down the hill - I was so there. Scary, but I'd so do it again!

So it's going to be quite a year. President of the malaysian society, full time student, housemate and friend - did I ever mention life can be a rollercoaster? Still, my ride is about to get interesting and I'm looking forward to every moment of it. It's my final year now before life decides to take me seriously so I'd better make a fool out of myself while I still can.
Work is starting to pile up, sleep is still the best thing in the world, and friends around me have just been amazing. Made new ones along the way ever since more people had joint the society which is awesome. New friendships gets me going all the time because this means more people to have coffee and chat with and new lessons are always learnt from people I'd never thought I'd meet. God can really surprise you in tremendous ways!
Off to misery i.e school.
Love, out.
No comments:
Post a Comment