I miss E. I'm counting the days when I can finally see him again, wrap my arms around him and spend our days just talking and making up for lost time. There's so much to say.
I want to be with my parents.
I want to go home.
But unfortunately, I'm stuck in my little room, with a family law essay to write which I'm still cracking my head figuring what 'family' actually means. Quoting from the Disney cartoon Lilo & Stitch - "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind". How true.
It's hard being apart from them for a long time, isn't it? Sometimes I feel very vulnerable and roll up in bed for the entire day just recalling the fond memories that we've all had over the past years. It helps to erase that moment you feel homesick and all you want to do is cry.

I'm such a baby! God's big baby.
1 comment:
Cheers to the good times :)kido! im equally home sick
Post a Comment