Monday, April 19, 2010

Donation

I never imagined that coming up with fundraising ideas could be difficult. I finally learnt how to work around Paypal this afternoon, so I hope that it'll make it easier for people who would like to donate to fund for the mission trip.

So far, I've got 0.00 in my account but that's because I've not told anyone about my mission plans. The family essay is almost done and over with and once it is, I'll work on raising as much money as I can.

God is compassionate and kind. He has planted this mission onto my heart for a long time now, so I believe that God will help me raise enough funds to go. It's true that if there's a will - Gods' will, there's definitely a way.

If you happen to come across this blog post, check out the 'Youth with a Mission' section along the sidebar where I've listed down the mission work that I'm called to do in July. If you would like to help me, please donate :) You can be a part of restoring lives in Malaysia by supporting me to support others.

Any amount of donation is always a blessing!
Love, out.

No comments: