Tuesday, April 13, 2010

500 for East Malaysia

500 - pounds. That's the amount that I have to raise in 3 months before I head out for a mission in East Malaysia.

500. That's quite alot of money to raise. Scared, and very anxious. I haven't even come up with any fundraising plans or events and I've got approximately 1 month until final exams are up. What do I do... what do I do..???

As I was going through the document and schedule packs, though I was freaking out a little bit on the amount that I have to raise, I was still very excited when I got to the 'what will we do' part. And I mean in East Malaysia - visiting families, chatting and playing with street children, provide medical help, repair & build toilets and doing simple carpentry and, here comes my favourite... giving hair cuts!!! Oh boy, I'm in for a load of fun and, I CAN'T WAIT!

I hope that raising 500 pounds will not pull me aside from beliving that God provides. I know He will. And since this is my very first mission, I think I'm about to watch God work very powerfully in my life. I'm sure this is going to be challening, but I have faith. I know that God will not let me down.

Faith is being sure of what I hope for....

Here it goes!

Love,out.

No comments: