It's finally break time. Just got home from Germany where I visitted Hanna at Warendorf. All the travelling had burned me out hence, I can finally take a break from a holiday. How's that for Uni life? haha.
Pictures will be up soon. It'll take me a while to settle down to get all of it uploaded. Since Angie and PQ are coming to visit me this weekend, it might take a little longer.
Good Friday tomorrow - the day we remember what Christ Jesus did for us. The day when He thought of you and me; the day He took the fall. And that is why, I LOVE Him for what He has done! How amazing is our God?
1 comment:
thank u for being a lovely host to us :))) taking us out to that one pub, to that one pizza place, making us walk and walk and walk, and taking us to Polly.....and babe.... it was worth the 6.5 hours journey being with you and the silly fella.....smile babes...and dream MORE!! :))))) *u know about whom* :)))) *way 2 go ORPHAN!!!* :)))
Post a Comment