The sun is out, the exams are over and it's RELOAD night tonight. Reload is an event held every Wednesday at the Union where students just dance and drink the night away. As for me, only dancing will do me good.
My housemates and I hosted a CNY reunion dinner on Sunday where we invited most of my friends from Christian Union - it was ALOT of fun. One of the most happening cny dinners I've ever been to. Shaleni and myself cooked chinese + indian food that apparently was delicious! I want a gold star for that! Mum thought I wouldn't be able to manage but with alot of help from Shaleni and Arthur, we made it! :D
After dinner, we introduced quite a bit of games to the Brits. One of it was our Malaysian classic childrens game - PEPSI KOLA. Does it ring a bell?? It's the one where we stand in a circle and everyone has got to try to step on each other's foot... and it goes on.. Oh, and not to mention I taught everyone how to play HELLO JACK the card game that Bangsar YF is so famous for! Indeed I'm bringing Bangsar's fun to Aber!
After midnight, Dave Bratley & Rhodri decided to start a KUA CHI seed fight that got really messy to clean up after that. Yes, we had kua chis to munch on that brought the spirit of cny thanks to Anushyia's mum who is visiting from KL.
I still wished to have spent this wonderful festival with the parents, grandparents, cousins & relatives. Nevertheless, I'm so thankful to have an awesome & quite a crazy bunch of friends that made being away from home so much easier. x
Naomi in her excited mode.
Arthur & polish friend Magda
David Cogdell
The night got interesting!
Dave & Rhodri doing their thing.

Kate,Shaleni and myself doing what we're best at.
Wishing everyone a good chinese new year ahead! x
cheerios.
No comments:
Post a Comment