Yeah, it's one of those dreadful time when I'm just about to settle in, exams just keep coming into my face! My legal system paper is in a week followed by a critical analysis paper the following week. Can't wait to get this over and done with so I can start on my new book I just bought from Waterstones titled 'Call the Midwife'. It's a book set in the period of 1940s in the big city of London.
I finally got the 'Evita' dvd! It's an old old movie starring Madonna and Mr.Antonio in this classic musical which was set in Argentina! It's been ages since I last saw it. In fact, I haven't actually seen the entire film. I might just end up watching it this weekend. The temptation is just toooo hard to resist.
Oh, if you're wondering what's been happening with the blog lately, dear stick Sarah is helping me on a new layout :) Almost done I think. A new year, a new look.
cheerios.
No comments:
Post a Comment