Sunday, January 4, 2009

Oxfam

If you happen to walk pass any Oxfam outlets, I strongly advice you to walk right in! It's amazing what you can find in there; other than worn clothes people donate, they have lovely vintage looking handbags going for £2! The trick is to LOOK and DIG around.

As I was going through their shelves of books, here's what I found between piles of dusty books; Victoria Beckham's The Extra Half an Inch fashion book! Best of all, it only cost me £3. I remember browsing through this back home in MPH back in Bangsar and I did consider puchasing it because I found it suprisingly interesting. Though when I saw the price of RM100 or so, I put it back right away and never thought of it ever since.

So, my point is, Oxfam is worth the visit! And those of you Victoria B's fashion followers, I shall lend you this book when I return.

It's not corny, trust me, it's worth the browse. I spent the whole night reading it and it's amazing how Victoria makes the book so accessible for every type of girl. I'm half way done. Another night or 2, I'll be posting on how to look not-too-skinny-and-skimpy. No, that's not in the book. I made that up! haha. Oh dear.

I hope everyone's starting on their new years resolution. :)

toodles.

No comments: