This is rubbish, but it's fun when you're really really bored and you just can't go to sleep!
Facebook - Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. (I don't have 25 people to tag but whoever's reading this and is feeling just a little bit lifeless, go for it!)
1. I'm starting to like Bob Marley's music.
2. I want a red BMW. Doesn't matter which series, as long as she looks hot.
3. I secretly dream of having my own boutique, and sometimes, my own shopping mall.
4. I think giraffes and elephants are cute God created creatures. Big flappy ears and long necks! How cool is that?
5. I believe in second chances. Entirely.
6. I'm quite a feminist.
7. Sarcasm is my weapon. It either helps me break the ice or starts the fire in people. Nyek nyek.
8. My housemates thinks I'm a complete nut case because I don't double dip.
9. Someone once told me that I reminded her of Monica from 'Friends' - annoying.
10. I pretend that I can play tennis when actually I just enjoy watching the match.
11. I like starting my essays with - 'Be the change you want to see in this world'. It makes a good start for sure!
12. I want to work with women & children if you know me well enough to understand what I mean.
13. I believe God puts big beautiful dreams in our hearts.
14. I love the idea of falling in love.
15. I take walks with God and He buys me daisies on our important dates. Too bad God doesn't facebook or the pictures will look amazing.
16. I'm a HUGE handbag and shoe addict. Not materialistic. Just being a girly girl.
17. I recently discovered that I love cooking.
18. I like any movie with Jennifer Aniston or Johnny Depp in it.
19. I watched the Dark Night 5 times.
20. I love Aberystwyth. It's the loveliest town I've ever lived in.
21. I think it's important to shine as God's people. People watch and judge no matter what. The world can be cruel.
22. I like latin dancing. It's sexaaay.
23. I secretly fancy men who speaks french.
24. God is changing me and I like what I'm seeing.
25. I miss Malaysia almost everyday.
To - Angie, Sau Wan, Justin W, Winston, Sarah Stick:
When I said go for it, I meant it to you lot! For good old times sake, pleaseeee..
cheerios!
2 comments:
lazynya saya...
ALAH!!! hahaha. alright. will do it later ok for your sake. btw i don't know how you could watch dark knight for so many times!!! i watched it on my flight home and kinda got annoyed by it that i'd to fast forward a little here and there. some said don't watch alone because you could get really scared etc but i found it too boring. boo. hahaha. yea. latin dancing. you took my heels but you can have it lah =)
Post a Comment