Thursday, February 26, 2009

Low, low, low..

I've been feeling so down the last couple of days. I haven't made a start on my assignments, tutorial work is stressful especially when I always leave it to the last minute, my parents are upset because my brother has just gone back to Australia and the most heartbreaking thing is that I've lost someone who became a huge part of my life but today, no longer is. I will not go there. The thought of it saddens me all the more. All I can say is that I will never forget the happy times we've shared for so many years. And I'm hoping he won't either.

At times like this, I just wished I could snuggle up in bed next to my Mum. She's the only person who knows how to make me feel better because let's face it, Mums do give the best honest advice and comforting hugs when we're feeling low. I miss her dearly.

I pray and I know for sure God listens but, I just need Him to take me through this painful phase as fast as He can. In His word, Romans 5:3 says - "Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; character, hope." His word is beautiful and at this point, persevere and hope is all I want to hang on to in order to sail through. I cannot wait to reach to the other side..

Into Your hands, I commit again
With all I am, I trust in You
And I will live, in all of Your ways,
Your promises, forever -

No comments: