Sunday, November 16, 2008

When I grow up!

Inspired by the song by Pussycat Dolls.

When I grow up, I want to change the lives of abused children and women. To make sure the people responsible for their brutal acts suffer severely in prison.

When I grow up, I want to be the voice of women who have been raped and is silenced by cruel men.

When I grow up, I want to travel the world and touch the hands of lost hope and love.

When I grow up, I want to be a stonger soldier for Him.

When I grow up, I want to see my jewelry line expand.

When I grow up, I want to see Malaysia becoming a better country.

When I grow up, I have to watch an Olympic game.

When I grow up, I must find Orlando Bloom. He's waiting for me.

When I grow up, I have to be married by the age of 28.

When I grow up, my husband and I will travel to the Caribbean and pretend time has stopped.

When I grow up, I shall look back and say - "Aberystwyth was the right place to be. It changed me."

When I grow up, I'll be a bigger person as I am today.

When I grow up, I'll learn how to keep good friends and make new ones.

When I grow up, I want to be just like my Mum; inspiring, brave and wise. Whose husband, daughter and son loves her more than anything and who has taught me what life's really about. Through her, I know I'll learn more in time to come.

When I grow up, I'll find you.. ;)

toodles

2 comments:

Justin Wong said...

Don't forget our wager...

Wins said...

... so grow up then!!!

hahahaha....

yils, how are u???? been missing you!!!