It's definitely going to take me a while to start my jewelry line in the UK. I'm in the midst of building my customer base and it's not as easy as I thought it would be. A couple of weeks ago, a lady contacted me via e-mail requesting if I'd like to open up a table to sell my designs at a bazaar that was held at Sunway Piramid. It hit me so hard when I told her I couldn't. This is something I've longed for ever since I started my line; an opportunity to expand Linnie Jewels and I used to lie in bed, imagining what it's like to watch people buy my handy work. It's a dream. As I clicked 'send', I felt emptiness building inside of me. Up till today, I believe that I'm just missing all the excitement I once felt when I was back home. Who knows, God might just open up bigger doors for me here just like how He brought me to Wales by suprise.
Here are some interesting designs I collected while doing some research on the current craze. I'll be needing newer ideas before I start work!

'Fairest of them all' - how nice!!








Abi and I caught a movie a while ago - Mama Mia! Yeah I know, it's been out for ages but we haven't had a chance to go watch it. The theatre on campus was screening it so we decided to have a night out. OOoo the movie is awesommeeeeee! I LOVE IT! the music, the dancing, the boy... woooot! If you haven't seen it, it's a must watch. I wouldn't recommend the girls dragging the boyfriend along though.. :) :)
Funfair on Saturday! Whoopeeee.. (please don't rain). Toodles
No comments:
Post a Comment