Reading week with no reading done. This is bad. And worst, I'll be heading to Nottingham tomorrow noon where I'll be spendind the week there with Song Jun. I can't wait to see what Nottingham Games is like! It's an event where all the Malaysian societies across the UK take part to compete in various games. I'm really really excited to see Song and Ying Ying!! Suet Mey and I are gonna have a a blast together again since our London trip :D I vow that when I get back to Aber this sunday, I'm definitely going on fire with all the reading! PLSSSSSSS....
Here's the drama my housemates and I had last night;
6.30pm
Anushyia: Linnie, should I go on a date with this guy tonight?
Linnie: YEAH! You're single and you've been wanting a guy to ask you out ever since you got here! so, go! Have fun!
Anushyia: OK! If anything bad would to happen, I'll call you! So make sure your phone's with you.
Midnight
Shaleni: Eh! Anushyia's not back yet? Who's the dude she went out with? Do you know where they went?
Linnie: No clue. Her phone is switched off!
2am
Shaleni: SHITTTTTTTTT
3am
Shaleni: Let's go look for her!
3.30am
Kim Loong, Shaleni, Arthur and myself went searching for Anushyia in town. We were worried she might've been stranded somewhere with no phone battery to call us. There was no sign of her.
5am
I got a call while asleep.
Anushyia: LINNIE! I'm fine! We're just catching a movie at his place!
=.=
Have a good week! Toodles.
1 comment:
kiss kiss
Post a Comment