Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Autumn in Nottingham

I had the bestest time EVER! New friends, shopping and good Thai take aways just makes me go *CHHEEEESSSEEEEEEE*! :D :D. Good laughs with Song Jun & friends and chitty chats with Suet Mey made me the happiest person ever since I got here :)

Dinner at Yings

We discovered Mey is a natural champion in throwing darts

Song Jun's really cool housemates.Had a blast with those boys.

Church? Wrong! It's a church-turned-bar. Such irony!
JD

Sing Foong

Shopping at the district

Nottingham University. It's a real beauty! Nottingham Games Secondary school mates unite Suann being whacky Took us just 5 minutes to wake Song. Not bad at all! Sarah T :)
Awaiting for my next holiday in the winter. As for now, it's back to the books!

p.s - I've discovered that I love to travel on trains. With some hot chocolate and a good book in hand, it's settled. And when there's a friendly looking stranger right next to you chatting you up, you can't help but smile to yourself and wonder how beautiful Wales is.

toodles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Rotting Ham was quite fun! How did YOU find mine?

P.S. I be linking you :D