Red Dragon Night. A Welsh tradition where food only cost 1 pound!


The housemate: Kim Loong

Hokkien. Really, that's his name.

Fellow Malaysians
Hallowheee Night

It was Anushyia's birthday so Shal got her a hot devil costume to wear for our Student Union Halloween party. I only decided to join them 2 hours before the party which both of them decided to dress me up as a "horny sexy" secretary at the very last minute!

Birthday girl

Arthur & Vanessa: the best dancers around!

Sabrina

Kate girl, bible study mate

Magda: Playboy babe
It was pretty amazing to see how people put so much effort on their costumes! I definitely don't get to see this in Malaysia. It was really really exciting. I'm starting to love the UK. I'm on a reading week break now so it's time to catch up on aloooooot of work!
A night out won't hurt too.
toodles
No comments:
Post a Comment