Saturday, August 11, 2012

Making new memories

I'm back in Cardiff now for a few weeks to get my remaining exams I missed in April done and hopefully gone forever.

I just sent my dear friend Katheryn who came to visit from London off at the Cardiff train station. Today would be the last time she and I had one of our abroad adventures before we begin our whole new life in Malaysia. It's...sad, and overwhelming.

As we said goodbye, and told each other that the next time we'd meet will be in KL for good - I was close to tears. It's been 4 years. And time passed us so quickly. It's truly been the best years of our lives.

I'll miss our little adventures here in the UK. The small cafes we'd sit in and talk hours about life and what our future holds. We'll laugh, and chit chat about the things we would have done if we never studied law, or we'd wonder which country we would love to live in. It'll make stories we'll one day look back and remember the good old times.

Bristol, Norwich, Aberystwyth, Bath, Pembrokeshire, Cardiff, London, Lisbon, Madeira... we'll remember.


We'll continue to make new memories.


Love, out.

No comments: