Daddy is celebrating his 58th today just the day after mine, and here's a picture of us we took in advance for our yearly celebration at BSC Madam Kwan's just before I left to Cardiff :)
I can't help but relive the days exactly a year from now when Bee and Roz went to Malaysia for the summer. Once again, tears are streaming down as I recall the happy days we've all shared together. And to think, it's only just been a year ago. Time flies. Circumstances change as we continue to live within God's plans.
My 22nd and Daddy's 57th birthday dinner also at Madam Kwans (2011)
We strive to look what is to come, and not what has past.
As Peter Pan would say - "second star to the right and straight on till morning!" Love it.
Blessed Birthday to my Daddy. For he is wonderfully and perfectly made by the Lord.
Love, out.


No comments:
Post a Comment