Saturday, May 19, 2012
19/5
Daddy had his first feed of nasi lemak today! Considering that it was catered by the hospital - with less oil and fat free ingredients, it obviously didn't taste as great as our usual mak cik's at Lucky Garden. Dad could tell the difference and gave Mum a "look" which I thought was really funny because he's always known for it when he is not pleased! I'm always happy to know Daddy has still got his old habits there.
Still, we all had a good laugh when Mum told me of Dad's nasi lemak episode. I told him over our skype date that I'll be going home soon to see him, and he just shook his head in disbelief - he does this even before when he thinks I'm spending too much money on air tickets! I'M GOING HOME. (in 3 weeks)
Old things bought from Aberystwyth are now on sale. Surprisingly, I'm not even upset to watch it go. Wow, I think I'm growing up. I believe it's time to say my goodbyes.
Better days are ahead for the Ooi family.
Love, out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment