Daddy stood up, and is being trained to walk again. He stood up on his own :)
He also solved a puzzle all on his own. He's always been very smart! Dad always use to put me to shame when it comes to riddles and jokes. He's on his way ;)
We had our skype date last night, and I've been teasing him about his funky hair style. He just laughed.
It's 32 days left before I see everyone again. Time flies!
So I'm currently reading this book called 'Crazy Love' by Francis Chan. Been learning a great deal about God's immense love for me (and my family). I can't put it down. Can't wait to write a review on it. I sound like a pro just saying it but really, it's just a blog post haha.
God is love, and is so lovely.
Love, out.
No comments:
Post a Comment