Wednesday, May 9, 2012

9/5



"They can take your money, 
They can take your reputation, 
They can take your life, 
But they cannot take away your Jesus" 
- Mark Driscoll 

Through daily reports on Daddy's progress from mum and JS, I've learnt today that Daddy can recognise words! He was asked to pick out mums' name from the board, and he could do it! WHOOOOP! I'd be waving my hand up high if I had a chance to watch Dad do that. Our hearts are so uplifted, especially mum :) 

JS even made a joke to Dad about him being too heavy to lift, and he started laughing. The hospital has given Dad a reclining couch that he sits on in the morning for his prayer time with Mum, and to watch TV. Like a boss! 

A happy day for the Ooi Family. Praise God for words :) 


Love, out. 

No comments: