Saturday, January 7, 2012

What the heart wants

I'm sitting in my room in Cardiff, watching the sun rise. Not because I'm being sentimental, but my mind is still 8 hours ahead of time.

Leaving Malaysia this time was one of the hardest thing to do. It was heart breaking, and every part of me wanted to stay back so badly. Back when I was still in Aberystwyth, I could barely wait to go back everytime I was home for the summer, knowing that I would see my friends again, and living in a house filled with fun and laughter. This time however brings a different kind of feeling; one that makes me want to pack up my things, and take the next flight home. I have yet to make Cardiff my living nest, and I suppose I never will. I do believe this is my cue for me to settle at home. I don't know.. .. Not exactly the perfect start to a new year?

It's now the final lap of the course, and I'm just hoping and praying that I'll sail through. Sure, thunder and lighting might strike here and there, but God's my shelter and umbrella. 6 more months, and if God wills, I'm going home to be with my family and WL. And maybe, just maybe, that will mark the end of my journey here in the UK. I don't know.. ..

But for now, it's here and living it by the day, and only my God knows what's next for me.

Here's a new tune I added to my jukebox this morning. Very appropriate title and lyrics :)


<3, out.

No comments: