Christmas this year was spent in Hatyai, Thailand. This holiday with my family couldn't have been better. We needed the break away, especially it's been quite a challenging year we've been through. All the tears and joy with a lot of faith and hope - God has seen us through. And we're ever so thankful. He never fails to be faithful.
Good friends we've made along the way, and the joy of just being together again as a family has made me the richest person of the year! And of course meeting WL, who has become my best friend and the man I've come to love.
My hopes a.k.a resolution for the new year is very simple..or not?
1- Learning to surrender to God. (Joanna, thank you for that beautiful reminder)
2- Mission - where, and why.
Events of 2011 has been quite a journey - losing our grandfather, leaving Aberystwyth, graduating from Uni, mission in London, and starting the Bar.
Learnt a lot about myself, and made mistakes that not only made me stronger but wiser. I don't know where I'll be in 10 years, what I'll do and become. But I do know what I do NOT want - and that is losing my faith and values that I my life truly depends on. There's nothing I can or could have done if it weren't for Jesus Christ. He has brought me and my family a long long way and I want to try to never forget that.
Here's to another year of walking with Christ and discovering what He has in stored for us.

Have Blessed New Year all.
Till, next year. <3 Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment