Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My long lost affair


Not sure if anyone remembers, but I used to own my very own jewellery line. I was always very excited to work on new designs, and put it on Facebook for sale. Then... I'll wait patiently for orders to come in.

That was me when I was 18. Before I left to the UK, before I was bombarded with school work, and then I found every excuse not to sit, mix and match colours, and be inspired. It's sad how a dream can only be temporary.

I was going through my little folder of all my babies, and I miss making them. I really do.

So now, I'm on a mission now to make a comeback and hopefully this time, it'll last longer then I hope for.

I've got brand new ideas just bursting out of me, and my hands are itching to get a new collection started. I may not be a Tiffany or Bvlgari, but who says jewelleries have got to be about a brand. Wear something from Primark, and you'll look just as gorgeous.

And here's an idea I want to start off by - affordable, cheerful, and lasting :)


Love, out.

No comments: